- Multiplier Event (seminar for therapists) in Poland, Gdansk to promote the Kaspar social robot in autism therapy and results of literature reviews performed. The seminar was to be held in March 2020, but is postponed due to coronavirus. Subsrcribe to newsletter to get informed when the meeting will take place.
- Report on literature review on social robots and emotions in children with autism – we are close to finalising systemtice literature review and to publish a report. Subsrcribe to newsletter to get informed when the report will get published.
- Systematic literature review and meta-analysis of emotion recognition in children with autism
- Systematic literature review and meta-analysis of interventions regarding Robots and emotional skills in children with autism
- Observational study of robot-assisted intervention supported with emotion recognition technologies with data analysis
- Guidelines for application of emotion recognition algorithms in robot supported interventions in autism
- Observational study of robot-assisted intervention supported with emotion recognition technologies with data analysis - phase 2 - guidelines evaluation
- Staff training event (LTT1) on affective computing technologies was held in Gdansk, Poland in September 2019. See gallery or news for more information.
- Staff training event (LTT2) on sobial robot Kaspar was held in Hatfield, UK in March 2020. See gallery or news for more information.
- Students training event (LTT3) that would enable sharing the knowledge elaborated within the project and enhancing curricula of selected fields of study will be held in 2022
- Multiplier events (seminars) that would enable country-specific dissemination of the project results will be held in 2022.